· Design and create projects using technical and creative skills in color and space planning.
· Create home furnishing design solutions that are consistent with the customer’s preference and budget.
· Customarily and regularly (typically on a weekly basis) make home calls to evaluate the customer’s needs and provide a total individualized design solution that closes the interior design project and furniture sale.
· Professionally greet customers to establish rapport and obtain appointments and in-home consultations.
· Utilize corporate systems and technology to maximize efficiency in designing furniture projects, creating presentations and providing professional service for the design team’s customers.
· Enter and monitor orders utilizing the retail point of sale system.
· Educate customers about the complimentary design service Kesay provides, offering as little or as much design service as a customer desires.
· Remain current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions.
· Coordinate with the team to provide exceptional service to customers.
· Participate as required in all corporate sponsored marketing and training programs.
· Assist with updating furniture lines and ensuring all sales tools are up to date.
· Demonstrated ability to practice residential interior design including the ability to design and create projects using technical and creative skills in color and space planning.
· Revit, Autocad, Sketchup experience is considered an asset
· Entrepreneurial attitude and approach with demonstrated strong design and furniture experience, customer service, communication and organizational skills.
· Proven experience with in-home consultative design service or related home furnishings and decor industry.
· Must be able to work Weekends.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and provide own transportation to and from customer’s homes.
· An IPad or laptop for use in the Store and customers homes.
· A minimum of two (2) years, combined, practical interior design experience and/or two (2) years retail/furniture experience.
· Broad knowledge in interior design and effective sales techniques.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be contacting eligible candidates for interviews the week of June 1st. Interviews will take place in December.