26.5"w x 31"d x 30"h - SEAT 17"h
Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam